Free, the continuing debate

Some time ago I pointed to an interesting article in Wired by Chris Anderson titled "Free! Why $0.00 is the future of business". Now Anderson published his book on this subject. And, of course, there's lots of talk about its contents.

I still have to read the book. But I wanted to point to 3 posts about this book that I enjoyed. One is a review by Malcolm Gladwell. Two is Anderson's response to that review. And three, ReadWriteWeb's review.

I still find Anderson's thesis very interesting and thought-provoking. But Gladwell's question is my question too: What about the plants and the power lines? Lots will be free, mainly digital stuff. But all the other stuff, what about that?

UPDATED: Mashable has a great piece on this topic too.

---

If You Read This and Like It, Tweet This to your Followers:

Free, the continuing debate http://twurl.nl/fiuzjf

Tags van Technorati: ,,

Popular posts

Keep the Intranet Small

Enterprise 2.0 Research

Innovation in Turbulent Times